Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sucker? Call me dum-dum.

Well - I seem to have chucked fairer judgement in favor of my heart strings. This morning, a 3 or 4 month old pitbull puppy showed up at school. Apparantly, the Maricopa Animal shelters don't like the pitbulls so much - and don't even get me going on that rant. They don't try to adopt them out, which means that if a shelter employee didn't take him... well we all know the rest.

So, anyway - he lives with us now... temporarily. He is a very sweet boy and is a beautiful dog... just in time for Christmas. (Wink)

I am vowing to find a home for him. I love the idea of keeping him - but not the realities of it.

So... anyone looking? Keep an ear out for me.

I'll try to post a picture or two.

Peace.

1 comment:

Tracey Embrace the Change Hayes said...

He's a very sweet boy and will make a wonderful addition to any family.