Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh, this is a good week...

Monday: I turned 30 years old. I am excited for what's to come. The day was great and I just detached from everything and did my own thing all day.

Tuesday: One of my tutoring students signed up for another two weeks. I also got two more interested parents. This is going quite well.

Wednesday: Deutschland defeated the Turks. First monsoon rolls into Tucson with a very impressive light show. Something else comes up that totally blows our minds.

Thursday: Good morning friends and family. Please join us in celebration. Tracey is 11 weeks pregnant with our first child!!!!!! Blessings abound. We love you all...

Unable to stop smiling,

Jed and Tracey (+1)

4 comments:

emery_rose said...

Amazing! This is the most exciting thing I've heard in quite a while. Congratulations!!!

Tracey Embrace the Change Hayes said...

Life's a roller coaster and we just got on Six Flag's The X...here's to the next chapter of the adventure I call life.

Oooohh can I wait until I can wear those obnoxious t-shirts that say Baby on Board with an arrow pointing at my protruding belly.

Chris said...

Maybe you should invest in a storage unit complex. If everyone else is as excited for you as I am then you'll be needing it.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! To both of you.