Friday, June 20, 2008

Here. Feed your brain.

Here are some things I have seen and enjoy. Let's start a little discussion about them. (Read: Let's all prove we can actually use this medium for communication.) I am busy writing on my new play El Traje. Too busy to write here.

Chris Jordan - He gets a bit preachy but his art is cool.

Nathan Myhrvold -Can you have too much money? Yes. But it sure looks fun. (Hopefully we could all be more modest than this blowhole.)

Clifford Stoll - This guy inspires me when I understand him.

Brains need exercise too!

Photography by Brent Stirton - Not for the weak. Beauty is not always pretty.

BATTLESNAKE! -My birthday is Monday and I wear XXL.

Visual Literacy - Powerful teaching.

"High"dea - 'Nuff said.

Last but certainly not least. (Or really, last either... I know a lot of cool websites.)

Your new religion.

Ta ta for now faithful readers.

PETA sucks,

Jed

3 comments:

Cactushaze said...

Dude the photography is truly sublime. I think that is the best word for it. It transcends beauty. I like the brownie pan, too. I like the edge pieces the best. Do you want the shirt for your birthday, or were you just joking. I could also get you a nice wolf shirt...I know how much you like those.

http://www.animalshirts.net/wolfshirts/index.htm

emery_rose said...

Dude.

emery_rose said...

Okay, maybe that wasn't enough effort at conversation. Well, I like the middle brownies. I think someone should invent a brownie pan that only makes middle brownies.
Chris suggests that you could become ordained a "dudeist" priest. You could then say, "I now pronouce you dude and dudette" eh?