Wednesday, June 18, 2008

O Black Nails On Mine Finger!

My blog is now black.
My heart bleeds black
Like the way the TV sucks my soul
I am alone
You are putty in my misery
Nails in your back
This is all there is,
Muddy Puddles
Muddy Filthy silt of my brain
My blog is now black


... If you're new here, you might be thinking - Oh, great!  Another tortured artist with brilliance suppressed.  Please do not be alarmed.  This is in jest.  An ode, as it were, to some fine people I have known who seem to merely rally under a darker banner than most.  I just like the way the blog looks in black - I was trying to be funny.  Please don't call a suicide interventionist.

In the spirit of that for which my blog, henceforth known as Hester, allow me to regale you with some of my real, inspired, well-though poetry.

(Clearing throat)

Roses are brown,
Violets are a dingy grey,
I suck at gardening.


1 comment:

emery_rose said...

I really enjoyed the gardening poem. I also enjoyed the link you emailed me yesterday. Really amazing photos. I'm trying to use my blog as a way to get inspired with photography, but I also suck at gardening, and I've photographed the crap out of everything in my backyard already.
I just changed the background of my blog to white, then came here and read about the blackness of yours. I suppose I was feeling very white today...